If you’re thinking of engaging an agency to manage your PR and marketing activity and assist you in building your brand, then it’s essential that you find the perfect fit for your business.
To help make the process as easy as possible, we’re sharing our top tips for finding the right agency for you.
- Look for specialist knowledge and experience It’s important that your marketing agency understands the industry you are operating in, as well as the workings of your business, so that they can achieve the best possible results.Don’t be afraid to ask for case studies and feedback from the agency’s other clients to establish their track record.
- Know their values Being a good match in terms of industry knowledge and experience is one part of the puzzle, but you are also going to be working closely with your agency and entrusting them with your brand’s reputation. Ask about their values and ethics early on and look for an agency that matches your company’s ethos.
- Discuss your goals In order to achieve a return on your investment, your agency needs to be clear on your goals, both short-term and long-term. Discuss your goals early on in your decision making process and ask the potential agency to outline how they will achieve these objectives.
- Communication is key Excellent communication is an essential element of a fruitful client-agency relationship. Take note of how communicative a potential agency is during the tendering process and ask how they will communicate with you if you were to become a client. For example, you should check who your main point of contact will be and how often you can expect to talk to and meet with them.
- Measurement and reporting Having a solid process in place to measure the success of your PR and marketing campaigns and reporting the results is a trademark of an effective agency. As well as helping you to measure return on investment, regular evaluation allows your agency to refine your strategy over time and continue to improve outcomes.
We have a long track record of turning our creative ideas into successful campaigns for companies in the Facilities Management, Property & Construction, Food & Drink (particularly functional foods) and Health & Fitness industries, so if you’re looking for an agency that knows your sector inside and out and is able deliver innovative PR and marketing campaigns, please get in touch.